1. I saw blogging at http://www.blogger.com/ and ifind it interesting. blogging means to
communicate.
2. I saw home at http://www.smcm.edu.ph/ and i find it interesting. home means home page.
3. I saw log in at http://www.friendster.com/ and i find it interesting.
4. I saw play at http://www.e-games.com.ph/ and i find it interesting. play means to have fun.
5. I saw email at http://www.yahoo.com/ and i find it interesting. email means electronic mail.
6. I saw log out at http://www.blogspot.com/ and i find it interesting. log out means to exit.
7. I saw browsing at www.yahoo.com and i find it interesting. browsing means to search.
8. I saw chatting at www.yahoo.com and i find it interesting. chatting means to communicate.
9. I saw browser at www.windows.com and i find it interesting. browser means to open with
10. I saw video at www.youtube.com and i find it interesting. video means animation effects
No comments:
Post a Comment